We are pleased to announce the opening of our new Children’s Center for Psychiatry, Psychology, and Related Services. This full-service center offers a range of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and supportive services to children ages two through 22.
Families in the South Florida area now have access to a multi-disciplinary staff practicing in a single, convenient location. The center provides a warm, welcoming environment where families can receive supportive and educational programming.
The Children’s Center Services
These are just some of the services offered to children and their families at the new center:
- Psychiatry — Psychiatric evaluation and psychopharmacology
- Individual and Group Psychological services — Psychotherapy, play therapy and cognitive-behavior therapy
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Screening and Assessment
- Speech/Language Assessments and Therapy
- Educational and Gifted Testing
- Occupational Therapy
- Behavior Management
- Parenting Support/Management
- Transitional/Vocational Support
- Sibling Support
- Reading, Writing, Science, and History Tutoring
- SAT/ACT Tutoring
- Learning Disability Testing
- Reading, Math, and Writing Testing
- Psychological Testing
Our staff provides treatment for these diagnoses:
- Anxiety and Related Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence
- Mood Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence
- Behavior Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Communication Disorders
Learn More About The Children’s Center
The Children’s Center’s skilled and experienced staff includes a child and adolescent psychiatrist, clinical child psychologists, a school psychologist, speech therapist, occupational therapist, nutritionist, behaviorist, and academic advisor.
To learn more about how the center’s services may help your child and family, please call us at (561) 496-1094 or complete our contact form.